Food Technologist / Quality Specialist
NSF Euro Consultants
EC BUL Ltd. (commercial name NSF Euro Consultants) is part of NSF International – a global organization boasting 70+ years of audit, training, and consulting in the area of food safety.
Our in-house team consists of food technologists, engineers, veterinarians and agronomists (“Business to Business”), and also project management experts in the international technical cooperation field (“Business to Institutions”). EC BUL is the work place of 20 team members in Sofia, who are involved in these two types of activity.
We wish to hire a Food Technologist / Quality Specialist for our Business to Business section.
Depending on the status of our affairs and the qualifications of the chosen candidate, the role may entail:
– preparing/validating technical specifications for food products (FP) – verifying administrative, legal, and technical documentation;
– verifying compliance of FP composition with the current regulatory framework;
– preparing FP labels;
– validating the statements on FP labels/packaging;
– verifying the required particulars on FP packaging;
– participating in the organization/implementation of FP sensory analyses – registration and interpretation of results, reports preparation;
– participating in the organization/implementation of food safety & quality system audits;
– participating in the organization/implementation of food safety & quality trainings;
– consulting in the field of FP safety & quality;
– contributing to the company strategy in the FP sector;
– involvement in the preparation of offers and contracts;
– maintenance of in-house documentation / databases.
• university education relevant to food safety, food quality, food standards;
• professional experience in the field of food safety, food quality, food standards will be an advantage;
• knowledge/awareness of the European and national legislation concerning FP;
• knowledge/skills in working with FP technical documentation;
• loyalty to clients;
• precision and accuracy in performing tasks;
• strict respect of deadlines
• computer literacy;
• high level of English;
• high level of French/another language would be an advantage;
• experience/skills for work in the field of non-food products safety and quality would be an advantage.
– ample opportunities to express your professional self;
– amicable and stimulating work ambiance;
– building yourself in an international corporate environment;
– interesting and dynamic work;
– full-time labor contract;
– maternity replacement type of contract.
If you like this position and respond to the requirements, please send online as soon as possible your (1) motivation letter and (2) CV with recent photo – in English.
Place of work:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com