Team manager – Distribution department
NSF Euro Consultants
NSF Euro Consultants is an international group. It specialises in quality-oriented management consulting for the agri-food sector and is active in consulting, training, audits, studies and operational assistance.
Our company is dynamic and promotes teamwork in a friendly atmosphere aimed at satisfying customers. It has been organised according to an ISO 9001-certified system since 1999.
For our Wavre entity, we’re looking for a Team manager for the Distribution department
Your job :
You will coordinate and manage the Retail department, which supports quality activities in the retail sector.
To achieve this:
You will be responsible for the entire process of managing the department, from ordering to final billing:
– You will supervise a team of consultants consisting of around 15 people
– You will manage day-to-day customer relations
– You will be responsible for tracking the billing of the department, for monitoring the budget and for reporting to our clients and to the management of NSF Euro Consultants.
Master’s (bio-engineering or equivalent)
Professional experience :
– Verifiable experience in team management
– Experience in the food industry and/or in the retail sector and/or in the field of quality management and/or in process reorganisation
– French: Very good knowledge
– Dutch: Very good knowledge
– English: Very good knowledge
Specific skills :
– Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite
– Knowledge of management and reporting tools
General attributes :
– A good sense of responsibility and an aptitude for making decisions
– Excellent internal and external communication skills
– A proven people manager
– Sense of initiative, autonomy, adaptability and good at self-teaching
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– Good at managing stress
– Available soon
We offer you:
– A full-time day open-ended contratSchedule: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
– An attractive salary and remuneration package including fringe benefits
– The opportunity to join a dynamic team in an international environment.
– A varied position which gives you responsibilities, contacts, autonomy, challenges, etc.
Send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com