Objective: insight into the underlying motivations of a certain target group
Methodology: we seek out the best methodology for every question (discussion group, in-depth inverviews, etc.)
For: companies or institutions that require a deeper insight into the behaviour and motivation of a target group
The answer behind the answer
Qualitative research generates in-depth insight by giving you a picture of the wishes, motivations, opinions, experiences and requirements of a target group. It provides answers to questions relating to the ‘why’ of certain behaviours.
Qualitative research is also the ideal method for getting a certain target group to conceive ideas, for example within the context of product innovations or future policy.
The results of qualitative research provide an indicative image of how a certain target group thinks about a certain issue.
The right method for every research question
We use an in-depth briefing to clarify your research question. This ensures effective research design.
NSF Euro Consultants boasts a range of qualitative research methods:
- Face-to-face interviews (in-depth interviews)
- Online discussion groups.
- Discussion groups. We take care of everything so that you don’t have to:
- Observation room
- Discussion guides
- Recruitment and preliminary screening of the panel
- Live interpreting on request
- Live broadcasting
- Session transcription
- Fully-equipped observation rooms in Antwerp and Brussels
- A large database of panel members
- Professional moderators who speak the local language
- Options for translation of all European languages
- Absolute discretion and no interruptions during research sessions
We would be delighted to help you
Please get in touch and let us work on a solution with you. NSF Euro Consultants can:
- Thoroughly analyse your research question and advise you on the methodology to use (research design, size of sample, respondent recruitment, etc.)
- Collect data according to one of our methods.
- Process the data. You will always receive a written overview report and an oral presentation.
- Interpret the data. Using these in-depth insights, we support you in coming to the right conclusions and taking the right action.