Objective: gain insights from a representative sample of your target group(s)
Methodology: we seek out the best methodology for every issue (online survey, telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews, etc.)
For: market researchers, marketing departments in companies and institutions, product developers, etc.
Are you looking for answers to questions such as:
- How many customers are happy with our service?
- How many young people would be interested in purchasing my product?
- How many women are familiar with my brand?
- What was the impact of my last promotional activity?
Quantitative research can give you the statistical insight that you need. This research method allows you to question a large number of respondents, giving you statistically reliable information.
The right method for every research question.
We use an in-depth briefing to clarify your research question. This ensures effective research design.
NSF Euro Consultants boasts a range of quantitative research methods:
- Personal interviews (on location, at home, at work, etc.)
- Telephone interviews
- Interviews on the street
- Online surveys
- Paper-based surveys by post
- Mystery shopping
- Installation of (tablet) kiosks
- QR code-based surveys
We also have:
- Outstanding survey software (Snap Survey software)
- A large database of respondents
- An international network of interviewers
- The skills and tools for fieldwork planning and organisation
- Specialised infrastructure (observation rooms)
We would be delighted to help you
Please get in touch and let us work on a solution with you. NSF Euro Consultants can:
- Thoroughly analyse you research question and advise you on the methodology to use (research design, size of sample, respondent recruitment)
- Collect data according to one of our methods
- Statistically process the data
- Interpret the data and provide appropriate facts and figures. We support you in turning these insights into concrete actions