Target: analyse your product from a sensory perspective, compare it and improve it
Methodology: research in a state-of-the-art sensory lab
For: companies looking to launch a product (nutritional or otherwise) or to improve an existing product
What do consumers think?
- I have developed a product with fewer added sugars. Sensorily, is this similar to the version with added sugars?
- What is the difference between my product and that of the competition?
- I am launching a new product. What do consumers think?
- How can I improve the recipe, production or storage of my product?
In may cases, marketing is focused on the ‘first moment of truth’, on how you ensure that a consumer chooses your product. However, the ‘second moment of truth’, when the consumer actually consumes your product, is just as important. This experience always determines whether or not the consumer will choose your product again.
We would be delighted to help you. We test your product and give appropriate recommendations to ensure that your product gains favour with consumers.
Expertise is the key
NSF Euro Consultants provides:
- Benchmark analysis
- Recipe analysis
- Packaging evaluation
- Microbiological analysis
- Expiry date testing
- On-site expert support when setting up your own sensory tests
This is all provided by a network of experts.
Double click to open photo gallery
Service and infrastructure,
all under one roof
- We provide professionally equipped sensory labs (links to lab contact details), all in accordance with the ISO guidelines for sensory testing.
- Our experts ensure that the method of preparing, serving, cooling and/or warming your product is consistent and not reliant on chance. We measure exactly what it is that you need to know.
- We provide expert panels who are trained in evaluating and differentiating aspects of taste, odour and texture AND untrained panels who are selected on the basis of set criteria (age, gender, socio-economic status, etc.)
- We utilise specialist software for fast, flexible and straightforward data processing. You can also use more complex criteria if you wish.
- You have access to a network of food technologists with wide-ranging experience in product value, positioning and price/quality relationships.
- You can perform microbiological, chemical and physical analysis on your product. (nutritional value, fat and sugar content, etc.).
- You can count on maximum confidentiality and discretion