Your one-stop shop
for the improvement
of your organisation.
Optimizing your systems
- Working conditions at your company (analysis of disturbing factors: noise, light, temperature, workspace arrangement, stress, work environment etc.).
- Your production systems and production processes.
- Your work-flow.
- Your quality system.
- Your food security management (HACCP, ISO, IFS, BRC, GFSI, etc.).
- Your complaint management.
- Your crisis management by performing audits and sampling in cases of food poisoning.
- Management of your after sales and customer service.
Optimization of quality management in Walloon companies (Belgium)
CEQUAL (Centre Wallon de la Qualité) provides training and coaching for managers and employees on quality, food safety, workplace safety and work environment.
On the occasion of ‘The regional quality project’, NSF Euro Consultants spent over 2000 working days on training, audits and consultancy in order to implement and monitor clustered quality management systems (ISO 9001, EFQM, Parcours d’Excellence, HACCP, BRC, IFS, ISO 22000, 5S…) for Walloon SME’s (distribution, food industry, catering, rest and health homes).
Optimization of complaint management for a Belgian fast food chain
Fast food chain Quick was charmed by the complaint management system that NSF Euro Consultants is using in the retail, catering and hospitality industry. Between 1000 and 1500 complaints a year can be handled with this system. NSF Euro Consultants also provides comprehensive reports for its customers, which include statistics on the type of complaints, the most scrutinized restaurants etc.
Optimization of quality management systems in Tunisian companies
Within the framework of the Support program to Enterprise Competitiveness and Improving Access to Markets (PCAM), NSF Euro Consultants is implementing the principal quality management systems, industry references and 440 CE benchmarks in Tunisian companies. This program, with a 23 million euro budget funded by the European Union, is aiming to help Tunisians companies in gaining access to international markets.