The BTSF Bubble on deck
EC group’s BTSF bubble launched the new Auditing plastics recycling processes project as well as the second phase of the HACCP principles and audit techniques project.
From the 4th to the 8th of April: Dublin (Ireland), 1st HACCP principles and audit techniques training session.
- From the 5th to the 8th of April: Leipzig (Germany), managing the 1st Auditing plastics recycling processes training session. That same week, 5th Food testing training session about veterinary drug residues, in Porto (Portugal).
But there is more. The team will be involved in many other training sessions before the summer.
- From the 19th to the 22nd of April: Berlin (Germany), training course on Contaminants.
- From the 10th to the 13th of May: Amsterdam (Holland), Feed Hygiene course; Brussels (Belgium), Contaminants course; Treviso (Italy), Auditing plastics recycling processes.
- From the 16th to the 20th of May: Ljubljana (Slovenia), HACCP principles and audit techniques
- From the 23rd of May to the 3rd of June: Athens (Greece), Food Testing course and Budapest (Hungary), HACCP principles and audit techniques until the 27th of May.
- From the 31st of May to the 3rd of June: Barcelona (Spain), Feed Hygiene
- From the 7th to the 10th of June: Prague (Czech Republic), Contaminants
- From the 13th to the 17th of June: Riga (Latvia), Feed Law course, and Ljubljana (Slovenia) for an HACCP principles and audit techniques